Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Another one bites the dust

Well, she did it folks.  Sarah Foster tied the knot this past weekend.  Another one of the good ones was snagged up and is no longer on the market.  I'm sure men all across the world are mourning the loss of this one.  I know my brother is.  Andrew, you blew it when you had the chance.  She even asked to be your prom date.

Slowly, one by one, all of my friends are marrying off, growing up, and becoming responsible adults.  And I'm left here, as a perpetual student, stuck in never-never land.  I sometimes feel like I'm never going to mature and never going to have a real job (well at least not for 8 years).  Luckily, I'm ok with that.  Good thing!  That'd be awkward.  Although I should note that I have caught the bouquet at the last two weddings I've attended.  Some probably think it's because I'm dying to get married.  They obviously don't know me well, or else they'd understand that it's  just my competitive nature.  If there's a contest, I'm all in.  :)



Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Gray!  Love y'all!  



2 comments:

Aggie said...

a truly sad day

Unknown said...

tsk, tsk, you know mandrew now only has eyes for one ... a certain physician to be from kentucky!