Sunday, March 27, 2011

"We got Kentucky back."


Cats beat UNC 76 - 69 tonight in the East Regional Final.  

I'm still way too excited to string together two thoughts, so all I'm gonna say is GO BIG BLUE!  It's such a thrill being a UK student while all this is going on.  Campus is going crazy.  Cops are everywhere.  I only wish I could go with my family to the Final Four next weekend, but I'll be cheering my behind off from here in Lexington.  Thanks, Jorts, for giving us the "Kentucky" back that we all know and love.   And it feels oh so sweet to do this by beating Ohio State and UNC.

Final Four bound, baby!  Houston, watch out! 


LOVE this team.

3 comments:

J Dub said...

Yes! I love this team. I was 16 years old last time UK was in the Final Four.

Lyndsey said...

I did not love this team at first but Cal has done an AMAZING job at developing them into who they are now. And I LOVE who they have become! This is so much fun!

Matthew said...

I wish I could go as well. I will be cheering very loudly from Indiana though!

Go Big Blue!!!!!!!!!!!!