Thursday, December 29, 2011

Merry Christmas, y'all

Here's a quick update on the Chang's Holiday Season:

1. Disney World is still the happiest place on earth.  I could not love it any more than I already do.  It was so fun going with my nieces this time and seeing their eyes light up whenever a character would walk by, especially Minnie Mouse or Donald Duck.  They stole the show.  Three days is just not enough though.  My heart still longs for all the magic!


2.  We found out Ed matched (!!!) into ENT at Tripler Army Medical Center.  That's right friends, we are moving to Hawaii, which means you essentially have a vacation home in Paradise.  Start planning your trip now.  We move after graduation in late May 2012.



3. Whoever said Las Vegas is like Disney World for adults was obviously on crack.  WDW is a million times better than LV.  And this whole "Las Vegas has become family friendly" line is a lie.  You are constantly bombarded by pictures of naked women.  I inhaled so much second-hand smoke during my week there that I may have shaved a year off my life.  Plus, let's be honest, all the hype about the buffets is not lived up to.  Disney World's food doesn't even compare, except for In-N-Out, that's pretty great.  :)


4.  Snowboarding in Utah was so much fun.  I had a little hissy fit and almost gave up before even making it to the lift, but Ed was nothing short of the perfect husband that day and encouraged me to keep trying.  I ended up loving it and will definitely do it again.


Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!  

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

The girls LOVE the scrapbook you made us! What a fun trip to Disney!