Monday, May 19, 2008

Oh, what's that? You want my opinion?...

Freebirds > Qdoba > Chipotle

Billy Gillispie > Mark Turgeon

Manchester United > Chelsea

Coca Cola > Pepsi

Adidas > Nike

Blogging > Facebook

Football (soccer) > Football (American)

Hillary > Obama > Edwards

SEC > Big XII

Pistons > Celtics

Spurs > Mavericks

Air Force > Army > Navy

Grey's Anatomy > House

Boys > Girls*

Cats > Dogs

Why, Justin, Why > Elisabeth's Explanations

Mac > PC

Iron Man > Spiderman > Batman > Superman

Chocolate > Vanilla

Briefs > Boxers**

Wal-Mart > Target

Thanksgiving > Christmas

Spirit of Aggieland > everything


*at sports.
**if I were a guy.

8 comments:

William said...

I have to disagree about Freebirds. Believe me, I used to be the world's biggest Freebirds apologist. But it seems that in this struggling economy, they had the option of raising their prices or decreasing the quality of their food, and they opted to do both.

Anonymous said...

Um... I'm confused on the Walmart>Target... pretty sure Tar-gucci rules the world!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ said...

OK Freebirds is cool but do they have queso? adidas over Nike? come on. GO MAVS! the rest your close on! haha

EJ Chang said...

Yes, Freebirds has queso. Although I do agree with Will Sea, I am disappointed in the increased prices.

I am partial to gear that I get for free, and for the past year, I was given Adidas. If you would like to donate Nike gear to me, then maybe they could take the lead again.

Mike said...

Dr. Pepper > any liquid

chacos > flip flops

any other state > Oklahoma

Anonymous said...

any other shoe > chacos/crocs

Anonymous said...

Major problems with this EJ (eej).

-D

I'll let you guess why.

Anonymous said...

Wal-Mart > Target
=
Crap crap crap > nicer crap
selfish family > community giver
largest class action in the history of american litigation > not party to the largets class action in the history of american litigagion
illegally deducts hours from workers' paychecks > pays employees

4th largest importer of Chinese goods (including countries) > probably 5th, ha

I couldn't resist. I'll leave the political ones alone. I feel as though I have failed you.

- you know who this is