Monday, January 14, 2008

It's great to be back in Aggieland

Today was a fantastic day.

My last "first day" at Texas A&M.

Hearing a friendly "howdy" on campus.

My 3 classes: HORT 203, KINE 198, HIST 481.

Floral Design: I get 3 credit hours for playing with pretty flowers?!

Gymnastics: Just rekindling the old flame.

Germany and Japan: Empires and Medicine. Right up my alley.

65 degrees and sunny.

PB&J and an apple for lunch: perfection.

Cleaned my room (yes, I am a dork).

Ran into Kruiser at HEB.

Celebrated Brittany's birthday at Christopher's.

Thank you, Lord, for today.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that sounds like such a great day! we were greeted with snow showers and freezing cold weather. but it's good to be back here, too. you'll have to post some pictures of your fabulous floral designs. i'm sure that you'll become quite accomplished. :)

Lyndsey said...

well looks at that fancy page

Anonymous said...

Can I go back to college again?

roj

Anonymous said...

tear...:(