Saturday, January 5, 2008

why i love christmas break

home. family. bowl games. watching 10 straight hours of america's next top model and not feeling guilty for wasting time. renewed sense of love for A&M, since absence makes the heart grow fonder. reading books i never have time to during the school year (currently lonesome dove). wrestling with my brother. going to the cinema, alot. home cooked meals. my biggest responsibility being folding the laundry my mom cleans. sleeping in. watching sportscenter. sitting by the fire. unlimited supply of Ale-8-1. going on walks with my mama and collie, sadie. snow. wearing aggie sweats in wildcat country. playing jetman. talking college basketball with my dad.

5 comments:

Sarah Foster said...

please don't rot your brain with America's next top model. keep up the Aggie pride.

Anonymous said...

i'm with ya on the America's next top model marathon... that and project runway!

Anonymous said...

o and could you bring some of the Ale-8-1's back with you... Thanks and Gig Em

Anonymous said...

that pretty much sums up my home time to the tee... well except for the whole aggie thing

Anonymous said...

What about the puzzles????